CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 13, 2011

YO HO YO HO a Pirate Party for Crew!!!

I thought it was about time that I blogged Crew's 1st Birthday Party and try and catch up in the blogging world!

We celebrated Crew's 1st Birthday on October 23rd. He had a pirate dress up party! It was so much fun and to be honest I have no idea how I could ever top this party. I think a trip to McDonald's may be in order for his 2nd Birthday!!!

Arrgghh Matey!!!
The Birthday decor!!!
It was pretty cold outside so we decided to have everyone eat in the garage. It worked out perfectly!!!


There were so many great costumes!!! I love Halloween so I am going to have so much fun with Crew's Birthday every year!!



The kids played pin the eye patch on the pirate (crew)

All of the kids were so excited for Crew to open presents. It was so fun that Crew's cousins and Aunt and Uncle from Washington and both sets of Grandparents were able to come to Crew's party!!!
Opening the Loot!!!
Crew's treasure chest cake that I made!!! It turned out better than I could have imagined!!

Blowing out his candle!!

The cutest bugs in town!!! My friend Whitney is beyond talented and made these costumes the day of the party!!!

The pirate clan!!!
Crew testing out his Birthday Cake!!!

Crew loved the 4 wheeler that we picked out for him!! We had such a fun party and I can't wait to do it again!!! That will be here before I know it seeing as how it is already June!!! ahh I've got to start brain storming!!!

0 comments: