CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gardner Village and a spooky Halloween Cruise!!!

My parents came in town a few days before Crew's Birthday Party for my cousin Brian's wedding. After the luncheon we went to Gardner Village. We never miss a year coming here at Halloween time. I love seeing all of the witches. It is such a cute place!!

These witches were great!!! They were shooting commercials or something! It was so fun watching them!
Crew loved playing in all of the leaves!

Crew looks a little scared of the witch flying overhead!!

My cute parents!!
The next night we went on a Scary Provo Halloween Cruise! They have hundreds of carved pumpkins that reflect off of the water. And they even have a pirate come and attack the boat and tell scary stories! It was so fun to see!!
All bundled!!



I have always loved Halloween but I am loving it more and more having a baby!! Crew makes everything so much more fun and special!!!

1 comments:

Matt and Brooke said...

I love gardner village!.. that halloween cruise looks like so much fun, i've never heard of it before!..crew is so cute!