CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Crew's 1st Birthday and Halloween Adventures!!!

Crew turned 1 on October 27, 2010! We had such a fun day with him!!! We took him to a pumpkin patch with a little petting zoo. He loves animals!!

Later that night we took him to Pirate Island for dinner!! He was the cutest pirate there!!



Crew hanging out with his buddy Mason!!! They had so much fun playing in the straw and were covered by the end!!
And of course had to eat some!!!
I love my little skeleton!!!
This was my trunk that I decorated for Trunk-or-Treat but then we got rained out and ended up just having it in the church..... Oh well I have my trunk planned out for this Halloween!!
Trick-or-Treating at the church
Crew got one cool tattoo!!!
On Halloween we went to this cool pirate exhibit that this family does at their house. It was pretty amazing!! It was planned after the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland.
A look of what it was like inside!!!
We had such a fun month of October!!! It was filled with fun Halloween activities!!! October may be one of my favorite months so why not celebrate the gorgeous fall weather and Halloween all month long!!!

0 comments: