CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to the Man of My Dreams!!!!

Everyone thinks of February 14th as Valentine's Day. I think of February 14th as my AMAZING husband's birthday!!! That's right Joel's birthday is on the most loved day of the year. Joel turned 27 today and doesn't look a day over 23. When I met Joel I thought he was for sure 21.... I was only off by 3 years!! :) I want to let Joel know how amazing he is and how grateful I am to have him as my best friend and husband. I love you Joel!!!!Joel woke up this morning to this banner! We love doing little surprises for each other.
When I asked Joel what he wanted to do for his birthday dinner he said I want you to make me a yummy steak dinner with mashed potatoes. That is exactly what he got and then some. We had a very romantic dinner just the two of us!!!

Even though it was Joel's birthday today he definitely gave me the most romantic Valentine's EVER!!! He first came to my work and surprised me with a dozen roses and balloons. I was sooo excited!!! It didn't stop there.... I came home from work to rose pedals going all the way up our stairs and into our bedroom. He is my romantic skater boy and I love him!!!
I love that Joel is completely selfless and even though it's his birthday he always makes Valentine's so special for me as well. I love you Joel for everything that you are and for making my life the best it can possibly be!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

And Happy Valentine's to all of you!!!

4 comments:

Jordan said...

That is all so cute! Happy Birthday Joel!

Cara said...

I used that same birthday banner to surprise Joe on his birthday!! It was a surprise party for just the two of us!!! How cute is Joel with the rose pedals.....he's definitely a keeper!!! Joe came and surprised me at work too....it must be in their name! JOE..L

Linds Forrest said...

What a cute hubby!! And HAPPY BIRTHday JOEL! I have always loved you two together, so perfect!!

Carlos & Karly said...

okay, most adorable couple ever. So proud we're related :) i love you!!