CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

"The Office"

I'm sure all of you have seen the Office!!! I'm also sure that you have all seen the episode where they did the office Olympics. At the law firm I work for we kind of had our own "office moment!" This week we had to reach a goal of 100 status checks this week and then we get Monday off paid. I wanted Monday off sooo bad so I worked so hard to reach the goal. I ended up getting them all done on Wednesday and was the first one to finish the status checks. They surprised me with a gift card to Applebee's for being the first one done. Once I finished it kind of became a race to see who could finish next. On Friday we thought it would only be right to have an award ceremony for the gold, silver, and bronze winners of the status checks. We had the National Anthem playing in the background and everything and our office manager awarded us with our medals. This was the funnest day of work ever!!!!!!!!!!! My "Office" is so cool!!!!

1 comments:

Colin M said...

This is so funny/cute! haha your face is like a child who saw candy for the first time!!