CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Worst Tagger!!!

I have been tagged twice, one of which was a really long time ago, and I am so lazy when it comes to being tagged and filling things out about myself. So here it goes.

I was first tagged by Melanie. Here are 7 things about me:

1. I absolutely LOVE In-N-Out!!!! I get to have the real thing in 3 weeks because we are going to Vegas!!!!

2. I love going snowboarding with my best hubby in the world, Joel!!!!

3. I have this thing for painting things while Joel is doing homework. I get so bored sometimes so I paint picture frames, magnet boards, big letter J's, etc.

4. I have always loved lifted trucks and since I got rid of my jeep that was lifted it is a good thing that Joel's truck can take Catchup's (the name of my jeep) place.

5. I love, love, love to go shopping. Clothes are the best!!!

6. I get so excited and passionate about life that I just can't handle it sometimes!!

7. I love Disneyland and am dying to go there soon!!!! Maybe this summer.......crossing my fingers :)


I was then tagged by Toni!!!! Here is a little bit about me and my lover!!!

What is his Name? Joel, Joely Bear, Babe

How long have you been married? 1 year and 9 months
How long did you date? Dated and engaged for 13 months
How old is he? 27
Who eats more? Joel
Who said I love you first? Joel did
Who is smarter? We are both smart even though we act silly sometimes!!
Who's temper is worse? Mine, he never gets worked up over anything!!
Who does the laundry? We both help out with that
Who does the dishes? Both
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does but he complains because it is closer to the window so he gets cold during these winter months. Hehe
Who pays the bills? He does
Who cooks dinner? I do when I actually cook. I tell ya I am tired after working a full day of work!!
Who drives when you are together? Sometimes me and sometimes him. Depends
Who is more stubborn? I would say I am again. He is always so calm and goes with the flow.
Whose parents do you see the most? Joel's. They are always traveling
Who proposed? Joely Bear
Who has more friends? I would say it's equal. My friends are his friends and his are mine
Who has more siblings? Joel
Who wears the pants in the family? I would say we both share that equally. We balance each other out very well!!

1 comments:

Holly and Matthew said...

Hey you guys! Long time no talk! How is everything going these days? I came across your blog and so I thought I would say hi! I hope all is going well. Matt and I just started a blog as well. Let me know if you ever want to see it. I just need your email address so I can send you an invite to view it. :) Hope all is well. :)

email: holly.villareal@gmail.com