CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Chop Chop!!!

I chopped my hair off!!!!! I have been wrestling with my own thoughts for months now whether or not I should cut my hair. I would ask Joel and he would say well you keep asking so yes I think you should do it!! Then that made me have even more anxiety about it. I have never been one to care so much about cutting my hair but for some reason I had a really hard time parting with my long locks. I finally got the courage to do it with a lot of people's support!! This sounds so funny to me because it's all about hair. I mean it will always grow back right so why not..... My wonderful friend Colin was over the other night and I decided to go for it!! She did such a great job!!

Before:

After:
Who knows maybe I could have gone even shorter but I really wanted to still be able to pull my hair back. Call me crazy but the idea of having to do my hair EVERY single day makes me want to cringe. For some reason girls need change, that's just who we are, and I love it!!!!

8 comments:

Melanie Love said...

I Love your hair it's way cute!

AlexisTexas said...

gorgeous! you may have just given me some motivation to cut mine! i have been thinking about it forever...never had the guts to do it...i'm proud of you! imitation is the best form of flattery right?

Logan said...

It's super cute, but I was expecting a lot more chop chop! Maybe you'll be like me and realize you love it so much short, you'll just keep cutting it shorter! :) Dave hates that I am doing that...

Lacy said...

I love it. It is so cute. I think I was ment to open your blog and read it. I have been wanting to cut my hair for months now and each time I chicken out. I have this wonderful thought to chop it and donate it to locks of love. Just each time I am ready I bail out. It is so cute. Makes me want to do mine now!!

Linds Forrest said...

Your hair looks amazing! Congrats on being able to pull off both lengths...many can't! :)

Janelle said...

SO CUTE!!! I struggle too. I am trying to decide myself what I am going to do. I have a hair appointment this week and I can't decide if I want to cut it or let it keep growing. It's to my shoulders already it seems so long for me but I know that is still short!

kristen said...

oh i always loved you with your short hair! super cute!

Shauna Brown said...

Hottie for sure!!! I'm tempted!!