CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Winter Wonder Land!!!

We woke up this morning and looked out the window and this is what we saw!!! We woke up to a winter wonder land. I have to admit that that is one thing that I love about living somewhere where it snows. I love going to bed at night when it's not snowing and then waking up to snow. I get so excited about it. The only thing that I don't like about it is when I wake up and I can't crawl right back into bed. When it snows I want to make some cocomotion and stay in my sweats ALL day!!! And in my case right now read the first book of the Twilight series. That's right I have followed in the footsteps of my peers. But hey I don't mind a vampire romance every once in a while!!!

1 comments:

Jordan said...

oh I was so excited when I saw the snow too! We need to plan a time to get together! When is good for you?