CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Avril Lavigne Plays Bunco!?


I am in a bunco group and we play bunco together on the first Thursday of every month. This past Thursday I had it in our condo. I love Halloween SOOO much!! I had all of the girls dress up in a Halloween costume for the fun occasion! Now most of you might know that people mistake me for the punk singer Avril Lavigne all the time. Ok maybe not all the time but I have had quite a few people tell me that I look like her. So I thought what a better time to actually dress up like Avril Lavigne than for Halloween. After looking at a ton of pictures online i came upon this one to dress up like. I don't know you be the judge...Do I look like her or not?
Here are some of the girls in my Bunco group. We have so much fun together!!
I'm sure this was Joel's favorite night because he got to take a picture with Avril. Word on the street was that Avril was all over him.......Do you think that will make the tabloids? "Avril Cheats on Sum 41 Husband With Guy Named Joel"
I love decorating for Halloween and I have to thank my mom for a lot of my decorations. It is her favorite holiday too!! Here are some pictures of our condo all spooked out for Halloween!!!!!



10 comments:

kristen said...

monica... that is kinda creepy how much you really look like avril! i had to do a double take. hey you live in the same condos as our friends (well they just moved to cali for dental school) but did you know brik and ashley neilsen?

Jenny said...

yeah i think you do kind of look like her! chris actually said that once i think. you should be on that show look-a-likes on the tv guide channel where they do your hair and makeup and clothes like the celebrity you look like and stuff. i watch it all the time haha i probably shouldn't be admitting that. also your apartment looks super cute and nice!

Jordan said...

Oh my gosh! I have never even thought that you look like her and then bam! You could be her freakin twin!
Joel must be your sk8ter boy!

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

you really do look like her!

Cara said...

You totally rocked out her look!!! Your place sure looks cute for Halloween!! BOOOOOO!! :)

Bryan and Ashley said...

Monica I have ALWAYS though you looked just like her!!! That was the first thing I thought when you walked in our appartment the first time I met you! :)

Shauna Brown said...

Darling!! You look like such a hot rocker, it's not even funny!! Love it!! You house looks like! Like Mother, like daughter- for sure!

Ms. La Rue said...

You're fun. I miss you.

Melanie Love said...

Oh, my gosh you totally look like her. The really funny thing is Halloween is my fave holiday too. I don't get to go all out on the Halloween decorations because Jonathan doesn't like Halloween, actually despises it; but I absolutely love it.

Unknown said...

hey this is ashley..and iwas wondering how the heck did you get your hair pink?? me and my best friend are avril addicts and i came upon you're page looking up costumes for her..and found you...could u plz email me at ashjontrist@hotmail.com...thanx