CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

I Am Not Talking About the Rockie Mountains!!!

For those of you who are not Rockies fans you should be!!!!!!!! They have come out of no where this season. Now for those of you who really know me I'm not one to sit around and watch a series of sports games. I mean of course I watch the Super Bowl once a year but I have never been into Baseball that's for sure. I AM OBSESSED WITH THE ROCKIES RIGHT NOW!!! The games are actually really fun to watch. The Rockies have made it to the playoffs for the world series. There are seven games in the playoffs and whoever wins 4 of the seven games makes it to the world series. The Rockies so far have won the first THREE games against the Arizona Diamond Backs. They have won the last 20 of the 21 games that they have played this season. It really is CRAZY!! The next game is tomorrow night and if the Rockies win they will have SCHOOLED the Diamond Backs!!! I have to thank my Dad for coming into town and watching the first game of the playoffs with us. It totally got me hooked. And I think I need to represent and support where my parents live now. All I can say is I need some sunflower seeds and a pepsi the next game I watch. I get so into it and I need to feel more like I am actually at the game. I will be going to the store tomorrow for some seeds!!!

1 comments:

Dave said...

So that's why you called in sick to work today...Devious!