CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

OUCH!!!

What do you get when you mix a deer and a black Mazda 6?This.... I was driving tonight to go to the store but I didn't make if very far. We live up in the mountains in South Provo and it came to my attention that deer REALLY do live up here. I saw the deer jump into the road and I swerved off the road and heard a huge thud. The deer ran right into the side of my car. I am probably the craziest person I know right now for blogging after I just ran into a deer but I figure this is the only thing that can slightly take my mind off of it.........well maybe this just keeps my mind right on it.........ya I'm the craziest person I know. Anyways, if I were just 2 seconds later I probably would have had a deer come right through my wind shield. After crying my eyes out for what happened to my new car I realize that I am completely fine, except for maybe being a little shooken up. I could have been severely injured. So the lesson of the day is PLEASE be careful this winter and watch out for deer. I always heard of people hitting deer but I never thought I ever would. Well I did.....



2 comments:

Bryan and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh Monica! I'm glad you are okay!!! At home deer would always run right for your car and it's sooooooo scary!!!

Ms. La Rue said...

SAD!!! Huge deer dent does not equal Gansta'!

And also, didn't the deer kind of hit you?

I miss your face!