CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Canyons- We're Back!!!!

We weren't sure if we were going to get passes this year but it ended up working out!!! We are very grateful and excited to have another season of amazing boarding!!! Joel and I went up today and it was so much fun!!! I love getting away with Joel and forgetting about reality. Snowboarding is our way of forgetting about every day worries and getting a chance to relax. It was a gorgeous day up on the mountain and the snow was incredible. We can't wait for all the Saturdays that are to come so we can spend them snowboarding!!!! It is a beautiful thing!!!


5 comments:

Jordan said...

Looks like so much fun! I love your hat!!!

Dave said...

Mojo, don't make any sudden movements. You have a snow owl on your head, I hear they're endangered.

Cara said...

Im jealous!!  Take a few runs down 9990 for me!!!!!

AlliSMiles said...

hey monica. maybe you won't remember me, but i worked with you 2 summers ago at Atlas (which is no more!). i found your blog on the Phipps'. Bryan's in my law class. anyway, i'm glad to find you and see you're doing great. keep in touch
themileses.blogspot.com

kristen said...

monica email me your email address- i need to add you to our private list! thanks!
kristen.tutt@yahoo.com