CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Triple Date!!!

Joel and I had the funnest weekend!! My really good friend Cindy came in town to see her boyfriend Jake and she stayed with us all weekend. Me, Joel, Amy, Taylor, and Cindy and Jake all went on a triple date on Friday night. We went to dinner at Shivers, which is a little diner up in Salt Lake and then we went to Boondocks where they have mini golf, go carts, arcades, and all sorts of fun things. Below are my girls!! Amy, Me, and Cindy!! I love them so much and miss spending time with them. These are always precious memeories to me!!
Here are the boys! Joel, Taylor, and Jake

It's all in the hips, It's all in the hips!!
Great Form babe!!
Go carts were so much fun!! We were all racing each other and laughing hysterically the entire time!
I wanted #1 because I was the winner of mini golf!!
This is Cindy as she was trying to pass me!!
Amy!!
We also played arcade games which were so much fun. We felt like little kids again and it was the best!

This girl gave Joel an extra attraction pass so he got to ride the go carts again!! The guy didn't take his ticket so Joel gave it to me so I was able to ride them again as well. Joel made this kid flip around. It was awesome!!

Here are our Johnny Nascar videos. I'm on the left and Joel is on the right!!

1 comments:

Shauna Brown said...

What a great night! Way to go on mini- golf! It sounds like your just like Doug on the course. He would get mad at Jaden if he touched his ball. He's quite the competitor! Like brother, like sister! Love the shoes!