CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

$2.99!!!

I went to Pacific Sunwear this past week and found a STEAL OF A DEAL!!! I was looking at the shoes and saw that these shoes were on sale for $2.99!! That's right $2.99!! I thought to myself that this has to be a joke. I asked the girl who worked there if this was a joke and should be $29.99 but she assured me that yes there are in fact $2.99. I was so excited I just couldn't believe my luck. I found every size six they had and bought them. So basically I got 3 pairs of Kitsons for $9 when they are normally sixty or seventy dollars. I love getting shoes at payless and target but I couldn't believe that I was getting shoes even cheaper at Pac Sun. I am so ready for winter now!!!

1 comments:

Shauna Brown said...

SOOOOOOOOO cute!! I checked it out and all they had were some hoochie white heels in my size- bummer!