CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 7, 2007

Great Buy!!!

When I find a good deal I just feel as if it is my responsibility to share what I have found. I mean what are friends for right? So at Wet Seal online they are having a huge sale where a lot of their shoes are $10!!! I got these ones below. They also have these in yellow and white. I know I have been getting a lot of shoes lately but can you blame me? These great deals are to good to pass up. So check it out!! www.wetseal.com

4 comments:

Cara said...

I love the new look of your blog!!! How did you get that background??

Cara said...

I found a background that I liked and when I changed it I lost all of my old stuff??? I couldn't figure out how to get it back. Finally I was able to just go back to my old look. When you change your back ground, it there only one template you can use? Can you still add page elements? HELP!!

Cara said...

Thanks for the info...I am still debating on whether to change it or not....I think if I do I will just start a new one with a link on my old blog to my new one...It will take sooo long to change!!

Shauna Brown said...

Excuse me Miss Fancy pants!! Love the look and the shoes!