CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 3, 2007

VENICE, ITALY~May 11-12,2007

Wow!!! So we finally made it to Venice, Italy, after a fun but exhausting day in London! We flew into Venice on May 11th and stayed the night in a gorgeous hotel!! My parents finally caught up with us about 12:30 in the morning after a sequence of some unfortunate events. My parents lost there luggage on the way to Venice and were without their luggage till Wednesday of the cruise.....NOT FUN!! We woke up the next morning and toured the amazing sites of Venice. That night, we boarded the Legend of the Seas cruise ship for an amazing trip of a life time!!Joel got higher!!
As you can see the streets are very narrow in some parts.
Ok, so I really think im a princess now!?

There were pigeons EVERYWHERE in this famous spuare!! (This totally reminded me of Spain)


Venice's I15




Gondolas in Venice are equivalent to the Lexus here in the states!!

0 comments: