CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Divine Intervention

Both Joel and I have been extremely busy these past few weeks. Joel finished and past his real estate exam last Thursday!!! I am so excited and proud of him. I have also been busy doing my mortgage classes. I took my test on Saturday and I passed!!! I am so relieved and we both know there was some divine intervention while taking these hard tests!!! Now I can finally come home and play after work instead of doing mortgage classes!! I think this week I will plant some flowers in my pots outside!!

3 comments:

Shauna Brown said...

Congratulations to the both of you!! I can't wait to see some pics of the flowers- get to it!

Jenny said...

congrats to both of you! its always so nice to be done with a hard test

Mark said...

We are so proud of all that you have done to learn new things and work together to advance your futures! We are thrilled about the flowers, but what we really want to see is Monica on her new bike!