CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 16, 2007

CORFU, GREECE~May 14, 2007

Corfu was a really cool place!! We opted not to take a tour this day and it was so much fun just to do our own thing and walk around the town!! We went to what they call the, "old fort". They also have a new fort that we didn't go in but just saw from a distance. This fort was really amazing!! My favorite part about corfu were the knock off sunglasses that were only $9.oo. Can we say DIOR and Georgio Armani!!!Me, my mom(Karen), Joel's mom(Diane), and Tiffany


The old fort had the most amazing views from the top!


This is Corfu's palace that I was so excited to go into....but of course it is closed every Monday for cleaning.
So I kind of have this thing for columns!!


The guys decided that they wanted to go swimming and Joel was the only one not wearing his board shorts. So his dad said if I buy you a speedo you have to wear it. I was laughing so hard!!! Joel hiked the back of the speedo up making it into a thong and was walking around all these people who were laying out. Joel made me delete the pictures that I took because we all know I would have posted them on my blog!!!

1 comments:

Mark said...

Monica,
I have a picture of Joel in that Speedo. I sent it to my friend, Bob, in Scotland under the title, "For Your Eyes Only". He said I owed him a cleaning of his monitor. He had something in his mouth when he opened the picture and burst out laughing and it went all over the monitor. I thought at first, he might be speaking of cleaning out his hard drive after it recorded the picture.