CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 13, 2010

A Seven Peaks Summer and So Much More!!!

Where to even begin.... I have been so behind on blogging and we have done so much in the last couple of months. I finally sat down and said I better get caught up on my blog or it will never happen. So after you look at this post keep scrolling down because there are so many new posts before this one!!!

We got seven peaks passes this summer and have loved every minute of them! Crew loves the water and we have gone so many times. Just call us pool rats!!! Here is a recap of all of the photos from seven peaks so far this summer.

Crew loves floating around the lazy river in his turtle!!
Crew playing with Mason!
The sun and water sure does take it out of us!! I love that Crew can lay under the umbrella and take naps while we are there!!

Joel almost made it to the Y!!! haha
My little Beach Bum!!!
Crew loves to Splash
I love Crew's new rash guard and shorts!! Grandma Johnson sent them to him. Thank you thank you!!!
Well that's been our summer so far in a nut shell. Stay tuned..... more summer fun activities are coming up!!!

2 comments:

Toni Ludlow said...

HEEeeeey Beach Bum! sooooooooooooooooooo adorable! Love the new rash guard too!

Shauna Brown said...

Yeah, new posts!! I can't believe how big Crew has gotten. Gosh, we haven't seen you guys in FOREVER!! I just want to squeeze those cheeks! Your landscaping looks beautiful, the Baby Shower looked darling (great idea having everyone drink out of bottles- sooo cute), you look beautiful on your b-day, and looks like you're having tons of fun! Now come to CO and see us!