CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 13, 2010

4th of July!!!

Crew's 4th of July outfit!!!
On Saturday night we went and watched the Stadium of Fire Fireworks. They always put on a good show. And Joel said it wouldn't be 4th of July without some bottled Rootbeer!!!
We watched the fireworks with Janelle, Jeremy, and Brody. I bought Crew and Brody glow sticks. They loved them!! I also bought poprocks because I figured they are like fireworks in your mouth....everyone laughed at me when I said that......well I thought they were good. haha
Crew enjoying his first show of fireworks!!!
Since the 4th was on Sunday everyone had Monday off too! It was a long weekend to celebrate our Nation! On Monday we went to Park City and had lunch at the Blue Iguana. I love this place!

Just a fun random picture I wanted to throw in. I went up and took my cousin's little girl Lyla for a couple of hours. Crew and Lyla had so much fun together playing at the park!!! Too cute!

0 comments: