CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy 1st Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day babe!!! Last year I was pregnant with our little one so Joel kind of had a Father's Day. This year Joel was able to experience a full blown Father's Day so I wanted to make his first extra special.
Joel woke up to presents!!! I surprised him with a tennis racquet and some clothes. We have a really nice sports complex right by us with some really nice tennis courts so I thought we would have so much fun playing tennis together!
I also surprised Joel with a personalized ice cream cake. Ice cream cakes are his absolute favorite. I had so much fun planning all of these surprises. Joel is such an amazing husband and Dad. We are so lucky to have him in our lives. Crew loves his daddy so much and has so much fun with him. Joel always says how he can't wait for Crew to get older to take him to baseball games and all sorts of fun daddy son things. We love you Joel!!!

0 comments: