CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Girl Time!!!

I had such a fun week hanging out with my best girlfriends!! Last Saturday was Mason's 1st bday party. It was so much fun and Colin did a great job with everything! It is so sad because all of my girls are moving away. I will miss these fun times that we have together and all the laughs. I will miss their adorable babies as well. I can't believe that most of us are married and have kids. We have known each other for so long. Amy and I were in the same kindergarten class. Crazy!!!
Cindy was in town from Arizona for three weeks. It was so fun getting together with her a few times. She borrowed a baby for the picture because she felt left out. Hilarious!! I love her!
My friend Toni and her little girl Trystan have also been in town. Crew and Trystan kicking back watching a little Baby Einstein!! They had fun together!
We had fun going to dinner and hanging out at the park. The weather has finally been gorgeous and I have definitely been taking advantage of that.

We finished the week with going to Park City on Thursday. We had lunch at the Blue Iguana on Main Street and did some shopping. A perfect girls day!!
I love you girls!!!

1 comments:

Colin M said...

It was soooo fun! That last pic is cute it looks like Mason is smiling so big but im pretty sure he was crying haha