CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Sneak Peak!!!

Here is a sneak peak into our newly built home!! That's right we have moved out of our condo. We had this house built and it is finally finished (for the most part) and we moved into it two weeks ago. We have been so busy getting things unpacked and livable. My parents came out when we moved in and helped us for a week. We could not have done it without them!!! Thanks so much!! We also could not have done this move without Joel's sister and her husband, Janelle and Jeremy. They let us live with them for three weeks while we were in between homes. We are also very excited because they have decided to build right next door to us. They should be in in about six weeks so that will be so much fun to be neighbors!!!

I have had so much fun decorating!!! Here are the parts of the house that are pretty much done. I still have some work to do in the bedrooms. I love to decorate and so does my mom so we had so much fun getting the kitchen and family room all ready to go!!!
The wood timbers still need to be stained to match the color of our front door
The entry

Great Room

Please excuse any blue tape or white mud on the walls....no this isn't a new decorating tip!!!
Kitchen and dining
Master Bath
More to come once I get other rooms decorated and put together!!!

7 comments:

Holly said...

Oh Monica! I LOVE it! Will you come decorate my house someday? (When we have a real house?) It looks SO good!!! I can't wait to come down and see it in person sometime. I'm so glad you're all moved in!

Julie said...

I LOVE IT!!!! How exciting for you guys!!

Darci said...

Your new home is so pretty! I love the cupboards in the kitchen especially!

Matt and Brooke said...

Looks awesome! I'm so happy for you guys, can't wait to see more

AshleyMarie said...

oh my goodness! The house looks great both inside and out! Where exaclty is it at? Looking forward to seeing the new house and you guys all in a few months!

Toph and Brittany said...

Monica, your house is so cute! It's funny because I have that same rug. You have good taste! We will have to come and see it soon.

Lindsay said...

Monica!! Your house is beautiful!!! Congratulations!