CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Getting so BIG!!!

Crew is 6 months today!!! I can't believe how big he is getting. He rolled over all the way from back to tummy yesterday!!! He has been trying for so long but would always get stuck on his arm. Yesterday he figured it out!! He's been rolling over from tummy to back for a couple of months now but it took him a little longer to figure out back to tummy. I can't believe that my little baby is already six months. Time goes by so fast!!!

Happy 1/2 Year B-Day Crew!!!!


1 comments:

Toni Ludlow said...

I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!! We want to come out there so bad! And your house....SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking jealous I hate you :) Your decorations are amazing, as always. MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give Crewster a kiss from Trystan ;)