CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Crew Marx Johnson!!!

Crew Marx Johnson
October 27, 2009
7 lbs 9 oz 19 1/2 inches
Born at 2:48 pm

Our little guy has arrived!!! I went into labor at 2:30 Tuesday morning and went to the hospital at 5:30 am. I was already dilated to a 4 and I had my IV and epidural by 6:30. After 12 hours our sweet angel arrived!!! My mom flew in Monday morning and we had a very fun day walking around Gardner Village and shopping. Little did we know that I would go into labor that night!!! We called my dad as soon as I was admitted into the hospital and he left Colorado right then and drove to Utah. He made it to the hospital at 2:43 and I delivered Crew at 2:48. He made it with 5 minutes to spare!!! I was so happy that both my parents were able to be there with us on this special day. We feel so blessed to have such a sweet little miracle brought into our lives. He is so precious and we are having so much fun with him!!!













14 comments:

Cara said...

Can Crew be any cuter!!??? Congrats!!! I love him in the pumpkin costume :) Thats awesome your dad made it just in time!! You look great Monica!! Congrats to both of you and can't wait to meet him in person!!!

Holly said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable! Love all the pictures! So glad everything went well, and how fun that both of your parents were able to be there! We'll have to come visit once things slow down a bit. He is such a cutie!

Darci said...

He is SOOOO adorable!!! I LOVE all that hair! Congratulations to both of you. I have been excited for you to post pictures. What a cute little pumpkin costume! Yay! I was so excited to see him in the little onesie too:)

Jenny said...

Congratulations! Good thing he made it in time for Halloween so he could be such an adorable little pumpkin!

Toph and Brittany said...

Congratulations, he is so cute!!! Where did he get all of that dark hair, I love it! I am glad everything went well.

Lindsay Marx said...

So cute in his Halloween costume!

Colin M said...

So cute!!! Cant wait to see him this weekend!

Julie said...

He is adorable!!! I have been going crazy for pictures ever since I got your text, so I am soo glad you finally posted!
What are you plans for Thanksgiving?? We are coming up there for awhile, and if you are there I want to get together with you!

Josh said...

Monica,

Congratulations! He is adorable. I'm glad everything went well. I love his little pumpkin costume! We'll have to get our little boys together to play sometime. Jack would love a new friend! Congratulations again. I'm so happy for you and Joel!

Allison

Matt and Brooke said...

Congratulations..oh my gosh!! he is sooo cute i can't even tell you!.. i love all the hair, i'm so happy for you guys!..we'll have to stop by soon and drop off a little something for him!

Lacy said...

OH my gosh he is so cute. Congrats. Glad he is here and all is well.

Toni Ludlow said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of him in your header!! I love nakie babies!!! He is freaking adorable!!!!!!!!!! Wish we could come out soon and see him, COME SEE US :) We are so excited for you guys! Its soooo much fun!!!! Hope the nips get better HA HA! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Monica and Joel,
Congratulations! he is beautiful!

AshleyMarie said...

Yeah! Crew is soo cute, and I am glad everyone is happy and healthy! Congrats to you both on starting this new chapter. Look forward to meeting the little man at some point. Daren and I miss you both and look forward to when we move closer! Keep the pictures coming