CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Crew's Nursery!!!

Here are some pictures of the nursery so far. I still have to add some last minute touches but we are pretty much ready to bring out little guy home!!! My mom came in town for a week and a half to come to my showers and to help me with the room. She was a HUGE help and I couldn't have done it without her. She helped organize and clean and get Crew's room all ready to go. I appreciate her so much! Enjoy all of the many pictures!!!






4 comments:

Shauna Brown said...

I knew I had to check your blog and YEAH PICTURES!!! The room looks absolutely adorable- great job! I love the letters Erin made- sooo cute, and the bedding, too die for! Now you just need the little guy here. So bummed I couldn't be at your showers, but glad you had such a great time.
P.S. Jaden had the BEST time using his gift card. More Bakugans of course. Oh don't worry, you'll find out what those are in a few years.

Kristina said...

Monica- everything looks so great! I wish I was that organized even now... I love the lettering and pictures. The color scheme is darling too. I am so excited for the fun ahead for you! Motherhood is the best!

Melanie Love said...

Way cute room!!

Carlos & Karly said...

This is the cutest nursery I've ever seen!!