CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

3 Year Anniversary, A Baby Boy, and a Crib!!!

Today is our 3 year Anniversary!!! I can't believe it has been 3 years already. Time really does fly. We both took the day off of work to celebrate that and to also find out what we are having.

We are having a BOY!!! I don't think there is any mistaking from the picture below!! Joel is so proud!! Haha
Here is a cute profile shot of our baby boy!!
We also went and picked up our crib today and set it up. It looks so good and we love it so much. I can't wait to get bedding. If I can find any that I like. I am having a difficult time with bedding. That is also the purse that Joel got me for Mother's Day that I am using for my diaper bag. I love it!!
Here I am at 17 weeks.
A couple of weeks ago we had a baby shower for my really good friend Colin. She is due in June with a baby boy!!! We had so much fun and I was so happy to get all of us girls back together. Thanks Jenna and Cindy for making the trip from Vegas and Arizona!!! We had a fun weekend together!

10 comments:

Holly said...

Wow! What a picture--he's not shy at all! :) Boys are so fun, and we're so excited for you! Happy Anniversary! What a great way to celebrate by finding out the gender and getting a crib. So fun!

Lindsay Marx said...

Monica, I totally love your crib, it's so adorable! I'm so excited for you guys, and I totally can't believe how time flies when married-- congrats on 3 years!

Richard & Analeis said...

YAY!!! Monica and Joel! We are so super excited for you guys! You're going to make great parents! And stylish ones too! Check out the cute purse! I love it! Congratulations!

Jenny said...

congrats! that's an awesome "boy" shot!

Shauna Brown said...

Yeah pictures!! Everything is so cute including your "bump"!!

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

Congratulations you guys!!
Cole told me that you were going to find out this week what you are having.
We need to hang out again sometime soon!

AlexisTexas said...

Congratulations you guys! How fun-and I am jealous of the gorgeous crib and cute bag! Come to WA! I can't wait to see the little mini-joel in sweet shoes and hats!
congrats-awesome news.
-Ali

Toni Ludlow said...

Definitely Joel's son with a pic like that HA HA Not shy like his daddy!! Love you guys!! CONGRATS!!! Love the crib and good luck on finding bedding, we need to learn how to sew!!

Colin M said...

So cute love the crib!! But EWWW thats is a nasty picture of me!! hahahaa Im so excited for you guys to have a baby!!

Josh said...

Congratulations Monica!!! That's so exciting! Little boys really are the best. Our babies can play together! You are still so tiny! I need to come up to the office to visit you and Kandi soon! Congrats again!

Allison