CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Night Terrors!!!

On Saturday night we thought we would have a great time and go with our friends Toni and Pete to the Hee Haw Cornival. They have a corn maze, petting zoo, slides, and the Night Terrors. We thought it would be a really fun night full of Halloween activities. Unfortunately, in the first five minutes of being there I went down a slide that they built up with hay bails and plastic and twisted my ankle pretty bad. When I hit the bottom of the slide there was a dip at the bottom and my ankle bent backwards. So the rest of the night was spent hobbling through the night terrors, the haunted corn maze and forest, that they have. I was walking so slow that people kept catching up to us and we had to let them pass and then wait a little while so that we could still be scared as well. Haha oh what a night. I can look back and laugh about it, now that I am feeling better. I really wish I could rewind that night so that I could enjoy it because it was really fun other than that. We would have gotten more pics with Pete and Toni but my camera died right when we were taking one of the four of us :( Just be careful if you do go down that slide at Hee Haw because I wasn't the only one that got hurt. A lady earlier that day broke her leg going down that slide and her bone was sticking out. So I guess I was the luckier of the two!!!

0 comments: