CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Made This...

Last night I hung out with Toni and Janelle, while our husband's were at the priesthood session. We decided to have a craft night!!! We are always seeing things in the stores and wanting to make them. Janelle and I were at Gardner Village a couple of weeks ago and saw these cute picture frames for every holiday pretty much. Halloween, 4th of July, just normal decorative ones. We said to ourselves that those would be so easy to make. So last night we went to Roberts and got unfinished frames and scrap book paper and this is what we came up with!!! I think they all turned out so good!!! If anyone wants picture frames for the holidays or their home let me know! I will totally make you some. I wonder what our next craft project will be...



3 comments:

Toni Ludlow said...

We are so good!! Way to go im glad you finished your last one :) hee hee! Your garage next month!!!

Shauna Brown said...

Soooo darling! Watch out Martha!! I love the polka dots. Those will look so cute in your house.

Darci said...

Those turned out so cute!