CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy October!!!

This month has been a very busy and eventful month. I haven't posted in a while and thought I should recap on our fun month. Joel's parents came into town for Janelle's baby shower that i put on for her. It was so good to see them and have a fun weekend together. Janelle is having a boy and we are so excited to add another nephew to the family!!!That same weekend was the World Series. Joel and I were sporting our Rockies gear and cheering for them the whole way through. Unfortunately they lost, really bad.....but hey at least they actually made it to the world series. I still love the Rockies!!!
Happy Halloween from Nuvont!! This is the clan dressed up for Halloween. Starting from Left to right we have Micah as an IRS auditor, Dave as God's gift to women, Katie as a pirate, Becca as a carnival cruise line dancer, me as Avril Lavigne, Greg as a corn on the cob, and Andrea as fish food. We had a very fun day at work all dressed up!!! I went to the bank and as soon as I walked in everyone yelled AVRIL!!!!!!!!!!! I guess you can say I pulled it off!!
Joel and I were invited to the Jazz game and we sat in a box. We had a blast!!! To bad they lost but hey I really just enjoyed the loud fan things that we got to slap when the Jazz were doing good. Go Jazz!!!

So that kind of sums up what we have been up to lately. It is so hard to keep up on this blog when life is soooooo busy!!!! It will be nice when Joel is done with school in June and we can have more time to play.......haha I guess it doesn't look like we have a problem fitting that in, but you know what I mean. For some reason having him in school just takes away from so much. 7 more months and then we will be free from School!!!

0 comments: