CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

BOOM-O!!!

I am so obsessed with this new game Boom-O that I just learned about!!! We played games with our friends a couple weekends ago and they brought this game. It is like UNO but with bombs. Now here is the catch, they don't make Boom-O anymore so you can't find it ANYWHERE!!! I went on ebay and someone was selling it. I bid, and bid, and kept bidding.......I won't tell you how much I paid for it but I have BOOM-O now!!!!!!!! It came in the mail this week and Joel and I have been playing it every night. It is so much fun. Joel said it's a good thing I don't usually shop on ebay because we would be broke. I just love winning!!! :)

2 comments:

Ms. La Rue said...

I'm somewhat concerned that you're so exciting about playing a game with bombs.

P.S. I gave Becca the key. Sorry I'm lame.

Jordan said...

hahahah I totally love how the game says, ages 7-107...do you think those old geezers get depressed when they turn 108 and can no longer play boom-o.