CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Joel's Surprise 30th B-day Party!!!

Joel turned the big 3-0!!! He turned 30 on February 14, 2011 (Valentine's Day). A couple of weeks before his birthday I through him a surprise party. He was totally surprised and had no idea! I was so glad that I could pull of a surprise party for him.

So many of his friends were able to come. We had a blast!! I met Joel for dinner with his business partner Brad and his wife. They have never been to our house before so we had it all planned to go to dinner and then come back to our place for dessert so they could see it. Little did Joel know they weren't the only ones coming for dessert!!! SURPRISE!!!
Happy 30th!!!!

Joel's favorite dessert is ice cream so I did an ice cream bar with every kind of topping you could possibly think of!!! It was delicious!!!


Happy Birthday babe!!! You are an amazing husband and great dad!!! We love you so much!!!

2 comments:

Heidi gail walls said...

This is the year alot of people turned 30! i also just turned 30 at the end of june. WELL the 26th! welcome to your 30's joel!

Richard & Analeis said...

In 5 years I turn 30... so, I expect for you to plan and execute a surprise party like this (toppings included). ;-)
That's so fun! What a cute wife you are!