CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

4 Months!!

Crew is 4 months old!!! I can't believe how time passes so quickly right before your eyes!! Cousin Karly came and took some adorable pictures of Crew. They turned out so cute and I can't wait to get them printed and hang them on the wall!! He is growing up so fast and I just want time to stand still for just a little bit. Life is so crazy right now that I feel like I am missing out on so many things with him. Thanks Karly they turned out amazing!!!








5 comments:

Janelle said...

Soo cute. Better watch out he's looking like a Johnson he's getting chubby! Next thing you know he'll be 5 months 25lbs :) haha

Darci said...

Every time you post pictures his look changes I swear! He is SO cute and getting big! I love those cheeks of his:)

Holly said...

He is SOOO cute! Seriously! I can't believe we still haven't met him! Joel & Curt get together enough that you'd think we could work something out... I'll have Curt talk with Joel to find a time you guys can come over. I can't believe Crew is 4 months already!!!

Toph and Brittany said...

He is so super adorable! I can't believe how big he is getting. It goes by so fast!

AshleyMarie said...

These pictures are adoreable. And baby Crew is so stinking cute! He looks so grown already. Hope you and Joel are having fun enjoying every momment!