CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

3 Month B-day!!!

Crew turned 3 months yesterday!!! I can't believe our little guy has been here for 3 months already. He is getting so big and growing up so fast. He is so much fun and we can't imagine life without ever having him. We love you Crew!!!

My girlfriends Amy and Colin came over yesterday and we made these cute Love letters for Valentine's Day. I think they turned out really good and it was so much fun to reminisce on old times.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Oh, he is so cute! And he has the cutest little outfits! I'm so sad we haven't met him yet...we need to have you guys over. I think Curt & Joel are supposed to get together for lunch sometime soon, so we'll have to plan something. The letters are super cute too. And thank you for all of your craft ideas--they are great!!!

AshleyMarie said...

Crew is growing so fast, and he sure is a little hansome guy! And those letters are really cute, I am jealous, I do not have any creativity in me.

AshleyMarie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.