CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Baby Stuff!!!

In Washington we bought this AWESOME Hurley sweatshirt for Baby Crew!!! I had no idea that they carried things like this at TJ Max. We got this for $12.00!!!
This week my friend Colin took me to this very cute fabric store and we got to crafting!! She helped me make these very cute baby wipe cases. They turned out so cute!!
My friend also has a talent that I wish I had. She can sew!!! She sewed this very cute blanket for me!! I helped her pin it!! haha This blanket will be perfect for the nursery!! I love it and I am glad we were able to find the perfect colors and fabric to match Crew's bedroom. I have some left over fabric so we are going to make a smaller security blanket for him and also a pillow for the nursery as well. I love making things!!!

Thanks Colin!!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

What cute things! Isn't it so fun to buy/make stuff for your baby?! I love it! And how fun that you'll have so many homemade things. We need to have you guys over sometime soon. I'll have Curt talk with Joel.

Colin M said...

Your welcome it was fun!!

Bryan and Christy Clark said...

I have to say Colin is so talented! I would have never pinned her for someone who was so domestic! That stuff is so cute!!!