CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Family Recap!!!

A couple of weekends ago my family came to town!! Doug, Shauna, Jaden, and Bradli were able to come for the weekend and my parents stayed all week! It was so good to see them! On Saturday we went to BYU to get Jaden and Bradli some BYU gear and so that Doug and Shauna could see how much it has changed since they left. On Sunday we went to my grandparents house so that they could meet cute miss Bradli!! They haven't met her and they haven't seen Jaden in a long time. It was so fun for them to see they great grandparents!
My Grandpa with the kiddos.


Jaden is such an actor! I love all of his facial expressions!
It was so fun for the fam to be in town. The time went by way to fast. We love you and can't wait to see you again! Thanks for everything!

0 comments: