CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

23rd B-Day!!

I bet you are all wondering where I have been in the blogging world. Life is going by way too fast that a month will completely go by without a blog update. I know, this is completely unacceptable. Let me catch you up on what we have been up to. My parents came in town last Saturday, June 28th. They came in town for my birthday which was on Sunday. They stayed and played until Wednesday when they left to go to see David and Amanda. My birthday was so much fun!!! We celebrated all weekend and then some. I got a pink Nintendo DS, which has been a blast to play with. Who would have thought that I would be so into Nintendo games again. Ever since we got the Wii we have been hooked!!! We introduced my parents to the Wii this weekend and there were many late nights of playing golf. We had a great time together!!We went and saw my grandparents and went to the Cheesecake Factory. I love the Cheesecake Factory and for once we got right in and didn't have to wait for 2 hours to eat. It was a miracle!!
My family at the Cheesecake Factory
After that we drove back to our place in Provo and had cake and ice cream. Janelle, Jeremy, and Brody came over too which was so much fun!!
I don't know about the rest of you but I had a really hard time turning 23. It still is really young in the aspect of things but I can't believe that I am already 23. I really don't know where life went from 19 years old to now. Life is so great and apparently I am having a blast or else it wouldn't fly by so fast.
Every Tuesday they have unlimited passes at Boondocks for $12. We took my parents here and played Laser Tag, go-carts, miniature golf, and arcades. It was such a nice day and so fun to be outside!! My parents had never played laser tag before so it was so fun to do this with them.



We had so much fun with my parents in town and can't wait to see them again on Friday!!! I love that they are still very youthful and do fun things all the time!!! We love you and thank you for such a fun birthday!!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Monica! It looks like you guys had fun celebrating! I know what you mean about 23 being young but starting to feel old...I turn 23 next month, and I'm having the same feelings!

AlliSMiles said...

happy birthday! so fun. it's nice that the novelty of cheesecake factory is finally wearing off!

Grover said...

Happy belated b-day Mojo!!!

Carlos & Karly said...

omg, happy birthday! i am the worst cousin ever for not saying it sooner!! let's play soon, please?? i miss you! and i love you!!!