CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our 2 Year Anniversary!!!

It's our Anniversary!!!! We have been married two amazing years!! Time really does go by so fast. I can't believe it has been two years already. We went to Macaroni Grill for dinner last night because Joel has class until 11 pm tonight. We both took the day off of work though so we can just play and relax together. I'm pretty sure a barbeque, going to the pool, and playing the Wii are in store for us today!!! I love Joel so much and couldn't imagine life without him. He is my best friend and the man of my dreams. We always have so much fun together and are very spontaneous, which I love!!! Well, I'm going to go and enjoy my day off from work!!!!




5 comments:

Toni Ludlow said...

CONGRATS!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

ps wish we could have gone camping with you last weekend, looks like you had fun. Way more camping to come this summer!!

Melanie Love said...

Congratulations!! We couldn't imagine Joel's life without you either. We love you guys!!

Holly said...

Congratulations on two years! Marriage is so wonderful! By the way, I love your wedding pictures--you guys look great, and I love your dress and flowers!

Holly and Matthew said...

CONGRATS!!!! Marriage is such a blessing and the time does fly by so fast!!! WOW! 2 years for you guys already? I loved the entry and pics :)

Carlos & Karly said...

TWO YEARS?!! What the heck. We are getting old, cous! I love you!!