CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"Trip" of a life time!!!

Now when I say trip of a life time, I literally mean people were tripping all around us when we were in Europe! They really need to get the clue that cobble stone streets are very hazardous! But for reals, Joel and I went on the most amazing vacation ever on a Mediterranean Cruise and I am so excited to Blog about it and share our entire trip with all of our friends and family. We also went with my parents and Joel's parents and another couple. I am going to post a blog for each day that we were there and explain where we were and the amazing sites that we saw!! I hope you enjoy the new johnson jabber blog!!

1 comments:

Shauna Brown said...

Yeah, you're back on the blog and what a great title- very clever!!